Enjoy clearer, firmer, and smoother skin with chemical peels perfectly calibrated to your unique needs. Chemical peels, in stimulating new tissue, can improve acne-prone skin, decrease fine lines and wrinkles, and treat hyperpigmentation and signs of aging. Like you, every peel is unique, varying in terms of ingredients, concentrations, and the pH of their formulations, so come in for your consultation to determine which one is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer complimentary consultations?
Yes! Before any treatment, we offer a complimentary consultation during which we discuss your concerns and goals, outline treatment options, and develop a customized treatment plan, which will be a combination of professional treatments and application of home care products. These products work to improve your skin’s health and beauty. Before treatment, they prepare the skin for treatment, which ensures faster results and a smoother process. After treatment, your personalized products will soothe the skin and help maintain the results of the treatment.
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
No, a referral is not required to meet with our clinic’s doctor.
- How does this treatment work?
By intentionally damaging the epidermis and/or dermis, chemical peels stimulate the growth of new tissue, improving skin texture and tone.
- On which areas of the body are chemical peels used?
Chemical peels are usually performed on the face, but they may also be used on the neck, décolleté, back, and hands. During your consultation, your physician will develop a treatment plan that addresses your concerns.
- What should I do after treatment?
- Refrain from any sun exposure for 72 hours after treatment.
- Refrain from using the following for three to four days prior to and post treatment: AHA, BHA, glycolic acid, retinol, Retin-A (RX) or any other exfoliating products. These products increase sensitivity.
Let’s Get Started
Get in touch to book your complimentary consultation.