Experience rejuvenated skin with microdermabrasion, a safe, minimally invasive, and effective form of mechanical exfoliation designed to gently remove dead skin cells and stimulate collagen production.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer complimentary consultations?
Yes! Before any treatment, we offer a complimentary consultation during which we discuss your concerns and goals, outline treatment options, and develop a customized treatment plan.
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
No, a referral is not required to meet with our clinic’s doctor.
- Who is a good candidate for this treatment?
This treatment is geared towards those concerned by the following: fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, age spots and brown spots, enlarged pores and blackheads, acne and acne scars, stretch marks, dull-looking skin, uneven skin tone and texture, melasma, and sun damage.
- How does this treatment work?
Our skin specialists use a specialized diamond-tip tool to gently exfoliate your skin’s dead cells and suction them off immediately to reveal rejuvenated skin.
- What should I do after treatment?
- Refrain from any sun exposure for 72 hours after treatment.
- Refrain from using the following for three to four days prior to and post treatment: AHA, BHA, glycolic acid, retinol, Retin-A (RX) or any other exfoliating products. These products increase sensitivity.
Let’s Get Started
Get in touch to book your complimentary consultation.